Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Proud to be Hawaiian

Francine from the Office Of Hawaiian Affairs wrote a really nice article about the cafe in the January edition of Ka Wai Ola. We are so thankful to be featured in this widely circulated newspaper! Thank you Francine for all the wonderful things said of our cafe!
I have never been so proud to be Hawaiian. I have never felt so much support and love from the Hawaiian community as I do now. OHA and other Hawaiian organizations have "hui-ed" together to make sure that small businesses such as ours thrive. I will keep you posted regarding when the other features will be published!

Calling all native Hawaiians!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...If you are contemplating opening a small business please call me! I would love to help you in any way that I can! I have had such an outpouring of support from other Hawaiians that I would love to "Pay It Forward!". Please call me at Red Ginger Cafe at 988-0588.


P.S. Mahalo to Jonathan Scheuer with OHA for hooking us up with Ka Wai Ola! We are indebted...

http://www/oha.org/kwo/2009/01/story09.php

No comments:

Post a Comment